Natural Product Reports is delighted to welcome Professor Heike Brötz-Oesterhelt to the Editorial Board.
Natural Product Reports (NPR) is a critical review journal that stimulates progress in all areas of natural products research, including isolation, structural and stereochemical determination, biosynthesis, biological activity and synthesis. The scope of the journal is very broad, and many reviews discuss the role of natural products in the wider bioinorganic, bioorganic and chemical biology communities. NPR articles are designed to give an interesting insight into the topic, focussing on the key developments that have shaped a field rather than giving a very comprehensive overview of all results.
Tobias Gulder, Technical University of Dresden, Germany
Editorial board members
- Heike Brötz-Oesterhelt, University of Tübingen, Germany
- Nadja Cech, University of North Carolina, Greensboro, USA
- Olga Genilloud, Fundación MEDINA, Spain
- Hendrik Luesch, University of Florida, USA
- Marnix Medema, Wageningen University, Netherlands
- Dong-Chan Oh, Seoul National University, South Korea
- Janet Smith, University of Michigan, USA
- Eriko Takano, University of Manchester, UK
- Christopher Vanderwal, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Zhen Yang, Peking University, China
- Changsheng Zhang, South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, China Academy of Sciences, China